The production of bamboo fiber is similar to that of viscose fiber. Although it has properties similar to viscose, it differs in that it gives a silk and cashmere touch. Products made of 100% bamboo do not require mercerization. It does not sweat and smell in summer.
In addition to being easily dyed, it has natural antibacterial properties thanks to the antibacterial substance named “Bamboo kun” in its composition. It retains this feature even after many washings.
PROPERTIES OF BAMBOO FIBER
- Natural Anti-bacterial feature,
- So light,
- feeling of coolness,
- Softness closest to cashmere and silk touch,
- Instantly absorbs the sweat formed in the body,
- Very good paint absorption feature,
- It does not require mercerization due to its glossy appearance.
- It refracts ultra-violet lights.